Update: You can listen to the show here. It originally aired on 11/11/14.
AHA! Business Radio: Every Tuesday at 6PM on CBS 1300, host Allan Hirsch provides information to help listeners run their business and guide decision making. Tonight (11/11/14), Allan and Dan will discuss ways to make a website more effective, including:
- Taking personal responsibility for the success of your website
- Know at the least how many leads your site has gotten last month
- Don’t expect that your team / vendor is “taking care of it.”
- Business websites should serve the sales team
- Tracking and reporting
- Ensure analytics is configured properly
- What webstats Business owners should track
- Increasing visitors
- Google Organic / Content development
- Paid Advertising (PPC, Banners, re-marketing)
- Social Media
- Increasing conversions (the number of people who call / fill out forms, etc)
- Do you have a page for each service line?
- Is your phone number prominent on every page
- Are you giving users a reason to call (Call To Action)
- Examine user behavior: are people going to your conversion pages?
- Test your messaging over time to improve “conversion rate”
Listners can sign up for periscopeUP’s marketing tips and download our free eBook titled: The Top Ten Mistakes That CEOs And Business Owners Make With Their Websites (And What To Do About It) that explains these issues in more depth: https://www.periscopeup.com/blog/search-engines-and-a-website-outage/