This one’s for Fritz, who asked us why we’ve been so quiet lately.
Why Does A periscopeUP Website Generate More Leads?
On sales calls, Eric-our-sales-guy often gets asked why the websites we build are able to generate so many leads. It’s not a simple question to answer to prospects who don’t understand interactive lead generation or technical website bable, plus there’s A LOT that goes into a website to get it to perform. Without giving away our secret sauce, here’s what we make sure to cover on every website build.
Website Planning Stage is Thorough and Effective
- Competitive analysis
- Research your prospect’s search behavior
- Keyword strategy for every page
- Test different messages to see which is more effective
Website Content Is More Than Brochureware
- Effective sales copy – a website should talk like your sales team
- Strong calls to action. Give me a reason to call
- Features & benefits selling, including your Unique Selling Proposition (why should I buy from you?)
- Optimized to get you high in search engines
- Compels people to take action. How will you help the customer sleep at night? (It’s about them, stupid!)
Designs That Drive Leads, Not Just Build Brands
- Prominent phone number in header
- Unique designs that draw attention to the unique selling proposition
- Our proprietary design process makes it easy to capture your vision
- Easy to use and navigate architecture – KISS
- Optimized to get people to take action
Technology Gets Rewarded by Search Engines
- XML Sitemaps notify search engines every time you update content
- HTML coding optimized for Search Engines
- W3C and 501(3)c compliant code
- Optimized for speed – fast loading sites
Consulting Helps You Get The Most From Your Website
- Monthly review of statistics & user behavior
- Help you gain understanding of your market and potential for more leads
- Increase monthly traffic with inbound links & fresh content
- Increase monthly leads with testing and website updates
If you want to learn more about how we can drive leads and sales from your website, call us for a free consultation: (443) 475-0787 or fill out the form to the right.