Step 1) You Tell Us About Your Ad Strategy
First we interview you about your overall advertising strategies and goals. We make sure we first have a clear understanding of what you want to accomplish.
Step 2) We Examine Your PPC Campaign
Digging deep into the data, we find out how your keyword selection, match types, ad display, and landing pages are set up. Then we locate areas where you can get better results and more bang for your buck. For example, we ask:
- Do your ads lead to landing pages that are contextually relevant?
- What are your best keyword match types (broad, phrase, exact, or negative match)?
- Are you using the best terms that focus on conversion?
- Are clicks producing sales?
- Is it worth the cost you pay per click?
- Would you be better off paying per impression or per click?
Step 3) You Get A Report
When our PPC audit is finished, you get a full report of our findings. From here, you can take this data to your team – or we can help you implement the best practices to increase your advertising/PPC campaign performance.
Step 4) We Fix It For You
After your approval only, we begin working to improve your ad results. For every audit item that requires attention, we implement the most effective adjustments to generate more conversions and sales.
Our PPC Audit tells you where you can optimize your online ad campaign. Give us a call at (443) 475-0787 or contact us here.