Step 1) Tell Us About Your Business
The first step of the process is for us to understand your business. We will send you a form with business questions and have a kickoff call to ask you more detailed information about your tracking and marketing goals.
Step 2) Audit Your Instance Of Google Analytics
Next, we audit your Google Analytics account and your website, answering questions like:
- How is your eCommerce revenue being tracked? Is cross domain tracking necessary?
- Is tracking code added correctly in the right location to all pages?
- Are profiles and settings setup correctly?
- Are filters and segments being used properly?
- Is your account correctly linked to Adwords? And Webmaster Tools?
- Is internal traffic coming from your company’s IP addresses being filtered out?
- What site structure or technical issues are preventing accurate data capture?
- Are UTM tags being used correctly to track online marketing efforts?
Step 3) Configure Google Analytics
With your approval, we make all the necessary changes to your account to ensure you are accurately capturing the data you need in the way you need it.
Step 4) Setup Reporting
We give you the tools and dashboards you need to make good marketing decisions based on reliable, actionable data. Additionally, we apply our expertise as digital marketers and identify areas of opportunity to get more leads and sales from your website.
Step 5) Provide Google Analytics Training
In this all important step, we set you off on the right foot with an explanation of the data you’re now collecting, how to use it to increase traffic, leads, and sales and how to make basic changes to your Google Analytics profile.
Is your Google Analytics properly aligned with your marketing campaign tactics?
To find out give us a call at (443) 475-0787 or contact us here.